Liebster Award Nomination

18:31

So I was tagged by Lulu from http://www.luluslittlebiglife.blogspot.com.au/ to do this tag. I love Lulu's blog, she does great posts and I think you should check her out!




The title does say nomination but it's essentially just a tag. The way this tag works is you get nominated and you answer 10 questions that were made for you. You then tag other bloggers and leave them 10 different questions for them to answer. 

To be tagged to do this post you must have under 200 followers and also let the tagged bloggers know that you tagged them so they can respond. As Lulu said, this is a great idea as it helps the less known blogs to get recognized. 

1.When you bake what is your go to thing to make?
I don't actually bake but I would love to try it especially a cookie recipe that Tanya Burr showed on her vlog channel.

2.What is your favourite book?
It has to be Of Mice and Men, it's one of those things where you can't describe your love for it but I do love it lots!

3.What item of clothing are you wearing the most at the moment?
Skater dresses and skater skirts, I just think the skater style flatters me the most.

4.Cardigans or Jumpers?
This is so hard, urm cardigans simply because they're so easy to thrown on.

5.Would you rather not wash your hair for 2 weeks or go 2 weeks without wearing any makeup?
It has to be not wash my hair for 2 weeks and constantly use a TON of dry shampoo.

6.What is your favourite fast food?
Kebab, so unhealthy but yet so delicious. 

7.City that you would love to live in one day?
Without a doubt, New York. If there's one thing you should know about me, it's that i've been dreaming of living in New York ever since I was little.

8.What are your makeup essentials?
Foundation, powder and concealer, personally, I just need my base make up done.

9.Who is your favourite blogger? 
I love bloggers that are just everyday people and blog about what they're loving and what they're buying and all that stuff. However, I also do love BeautyCrush and FleurDeForce's blog.

10.If you haven't already would you consider making youtube videos? (If you have a channel what made you start?)
Not at the moment but sometime in the future I would love to start making Youtube videos.

The People that I Tag
And the questions i've left for you are

1. If you could wear one foundation for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

2. Most disappointing make up product you've ever bought?

3. What do you enjoy blogging about the most, fashion or beauty?

4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

5. Which do you prefer, Topshop or Asos?

6. What's one make up item you cannot go without even for one day?

7. What sort of blog posts do you enjoy reading the most?

8. Where do you spend most of your money on, make-up, clothes, shoes?

9. What is your favourite drug store and high end make up brand?

10. Who is your favourite Youtuber or blogger?

I really enjoyed doing this and I hope those who are tagged also enjoy it! 


xx



You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. This is so cool. I wish I could try this one, too! I'm jealous, haha ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could still nominate you if you want xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats on getting nominated! It's funny about that last question, I uploaded my very first YouTube video last night! You should totally make videos, they're not as scary as you think. hahaha Just started following you! xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, would you mind sending me the link so I check your Youtube videos out! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me :) It means a lot! I have recently done the Liebster Award and so I may wait until I do it again, but thank you nonetheless! xx
    http://xtouchofbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I didn't realise you already did it! Xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you for nominating me! But I've already done the Liebster Award! Thank you again though Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! That's the second time it's happened aha xx

      Delete
  5. Aweee so cool! Congratulations on the award! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being nominated for the Leibster award! You must feel so happy! I'm obsessed with skater skirts at the moment too. They just seem to go with everything. Lovely blog :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey lovely, thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog, really appreciate it!!

    Absolutely love posts like this, find out so much about somebody! :D

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great way to get to know about other bloggers! Thank you :)

      Delete
  8. I was tagged to do something similar and I really need to do it xD
    I loved you answers! Please Take Care*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiiii! done my questions post if you wanna check it out xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your answers. NYC is so beautiful!
    I'm a new follower :)

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really nice! It's always cool to get to know a bit more about the blogger behind the blog! :)
    Just came across this blog & I'm very happy I did. Can't wait to see more. I'm now following :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats and great answers :) I love beautycrushs blog too :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete