What I'm Looking Forward To | September

05:31

Hey everyone!

So I was thinking about blog posts that I could do and I thought about why not start the month off with a post about everything in the month you're looking forward to. This could literally be anything, personal experience, knowing you're going to get a certain product, new releases, just anything! I know were nearly half way through Septemeber but there's so much to write for this month that I just have to do it.

1. University + Freshers Week
I mentioned this a lot! I will be starting my first year in uni, this is a whole new chapter to my life and i'm so scared and anxious but excited at the same time too. I'm also moving away for the first ever time and I have so many mixed feelings about it! Super excited for freshers week as well, again i'm anxious but i'm just going to try to get the most out of this experience.

*Quick side note, would you like to see a tour of my uni room?*



2. iPhone + iMac
The second thing i'm most excited about is getting a new phone! My old iPhone was stolen a month ago and I never bought one since because I didn't really need one at that time and also because of the much anticipated iPhone 5S release. I had the patience to go without my phone for a month but now i'm in need of one seeing as I will be away from home. Another thing i'm excited about is getting my iMac! This was actually a birthday present and my birthday was in April, however my mum didn't buy it for me until September as that's when my university starts. Sounds super confusing but it's just a delayed birthday present. I actually wanted to wait because I knew I wouldn't set it up till I got to uni anyway. I'm so grateful and thankful to my mum who bought me these things. Oh and please don't think i'm bragging in any way, it's genuinely what i'm excited about in amongst everything else :)



3. Grand Theft Auto V (GTA)
I'm sure most of you will know what GTA is but if you don't then it's a console game. I am a GTA addict! Once you get me on that game, it's impossible to get me off. I cannot wait for the newest release, i've got it on pre-order as I didn't want to risk it getting sold out before I got my hands on it. I'm so excited to play this game, I can't even express my excitement! Unfortunately I will get addicted to it and I know I won't be able to complete it as I will be moving away the same week *sigh*



4. Nars Laguna Multiple 
Sammi from Beautycrush has lately been showcasing this very healthy glowy look to her skin and literally everyone went crazy about it! She revealed that she was using Nars Laguna Multiple to achieve this look and I knew straight away I wanted to get it. It's the perfect shade for me and i'm not one for Matte finishes on the skin, I do love a glowy look so i'm hoping to get this product during September :)



5. Other Bits and Bobs
It's my boyfriend's birthday so I can't wait to celebrate that with him, also we will be celebrating our anniversary too.

And that's about it! That's everything i'm looking forward to this month. I may do a round up at the end of the month to let you know how everything went.I don't know if anything like this has been done before but I would like to see others do it and let me know if you have!

I also have quite a few posts coming up this week as I came up with a ton of ideas!

Thanks for reading :)


You Might Also Like

66 comments

  1. Please do a uni room tour, even though I won't be moving out, it's still nice to see. Also maybe you could combine that post with how you would make the room feel homely with simple interior products?
    I'm obsessed with interior as I need to do up my Room!

    Hsquaredblue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be doing the uni room tour at the end of next week as that's when i'll be moving on. I haven't bought many decorative accessories as most of my money was spent on necessities such as kitchenware, toiletries and things like that. However, i'll probably do another one after a few months time when i've bought a few more items :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my uni post! :) if you have any questions about uni i'll be happy to help!

    notjustacurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) May be asking some questions when uni starts! xx

      Delete
  3. love your blog! - followed! :)
    http://brittanysavannah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am OBSESSED with GTA and I literally cannot contain my excitement about the new one coming out! I will be on that non stop when it is released :)

    http://www.blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! iPhone and iMac! I'm looking forward to getting my iPad later this year. Just waiting for the boxing day sales so I can get it a little cheaper =D (Asians eh?)

    www.yazzyscorner.blogspot.com
    Yazzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha they should really do a student discount on that!

      Delete
  6. Oh, that looks like one exciting, nervous month! I'd loved to read these monthly post ! :) WOW you're such a luky girl to get a iMac for your birthday/uni present I believe (?) I got a MacBook Pro last Christmas, and I knew I was going to have one, I couldn't stop talking about it and bouncing endlessly when I finally unwrapped my gift! I love Apple products and it has nothing to do with the fact that it's trend, cool or expensive, They just have the nicest services ever and I love every programs and possibilities!
    Anyway, congrats on your Uni entry :) I can't wait to go to Uni too! I wasted my time a bit haha

    xx

    www.leenatheunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a birthday present but i'm just taking it to uni with me :) It's so exciting isn't it! I completely agree with you,it's nothing to do with being an 'isheep' I love the way their products are designed and the way they work! Thank you, good luck to you for uni! :) xx

      Delete
  7. Good luck for everything and I hope everything goes fabulously :-)

    thegirlinthemoonlight.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great time at Uni and enjoy Freshers! I'm in my final year but that won't stop joining the Fresher bandwagon haha

    Mintyessence

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would probably do that too aha! Thank you :)

      Delete
  9. All the things you've mentioned on this post seems exciting! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Please check out my new post on Vitamins and Healthy Eating! x

    devonabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there! Lovely blog and awesome review on the Nars Laguna Multiple, I really wish we could get Nars here in SA! I've followed your blog, please could you follow mine back?
    Purplesparklez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no it wasn't a review, it was what I heard about the product! Thanks and sure :) xx

      Delete
  11. You are so lucky, I really want an iMac!
    Good luck for uni, I'm sure you'll have a great time :)

    Caitlin x

    oceanicstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck off at college!! I'm sure you'll enjoy every bit of it! Yes show a tour!! I love room tours! Ahhh I'm so jealous I've been wanting an iMac for the longest time, for now I'll settle for my iPhone and iPad!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, you have a new follower!! :)

    Lily | beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do a room tour towards the end of next week. iMacs are so worth waiting for! Thank you and I followed you back through Bloglovin :) xx

      Delete
  13. Such a great blog post idea! I do the same thing in my diary :)
    And good luck with uni! I've just graduated and I'm missing university already... though I will be crashing freshers week! Just make sure you make the most of every moment... uni goes by a lot faster than you want!

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you check back soon! I am just getting up and running! Ohhh I miss GTA back in the old days!

    xx
    Lauren S.

    http://www.petiteinpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will :) It's such an amazing game! xx

      Delete
  15. great post idea! I think a tour of your room would be fun...I love seeing decorated spaces.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably won't be too done up yet but i'll still do the room tour :) Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  16. I can't wait to get a new phone either! I'm in two minds as to which one I'm going to go with.. Can't believe Apple are releasing two kinds this time. I also love GTA! Great post babe :)

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com
    Don't forget to enter my Soap & Glory giveaway! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I thought it would have been a 5S and then a 6! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  17. Aww hope you enjoy your first year at university - hope you have an amazing time!xx

    Kisses xo, Selorm.
    She Just Talks | sjtx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've just graduated this summer and I'm so jealous of you starting uni. It was the best few years of my life, have a great freshers week!

    Julia x
    http://julia-rosetinted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good luck with your first year at uni! I'm sure you'll love it - make the most of every moment :) xx

    Kayspray.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can not wait for GTA either! Been waiting for it forever at this stage!

    Also good luck with uni, im sure you'll love it as soon as you get there :) x

    Molly's Beauty Spot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I hated when they postponed the release, that was super annoying! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  21. I'm looking forward to some of these too! great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm so looking forward to starting Uni this September too! However, I will be going up to 3rd year heh. Great post! & good luck and enjoy the experience - you'll love it! :D

    P.S. I put up the post about Parabens ;)

    http://tinasbeautyscrapbook.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and i'll check out the post now! :) xx

      Delete
  23. Follower# 43
    Lovely Blog :)
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good luck at Uni! Also so excited for GTA hehe :) x

    NOTES&NOVELS

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've tagged you in the Autumn tag, go to my blog for details: http://daisychainprincess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. I want to try the Nars Laguna Multiple! It looks lovely :)

    lovefrombethan.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does would be perfect for winter when you want that healthy glow to your skin! :) xx

      Delete
  27. I'm thinking about upgrading my iPhone 4 to a 5S as well... all the new features look really cool. Side note: Its always nice to see a girl that can appreciate a good video game, I've been following the new Super Smash Brothers and I'm super pumped for it.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go for it! I know, it's so hard to find girl gamers! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  28. Good luck at uni, it's amazing, you'll have the best time ever xxx

    I left my heart in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  29. I also cannot wait for GTA! I thought I was the only female waiting for this hehehe.

    Now following your lovely blog hun.

    Tia
    xxx

    http://bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love my iPhone. And wish I could buy an iPad now, but I'm waiting 'til December. Good luck at Uni. It's a huge thing! I'm studying Publicity, and I'm almost over. I'll graduate next year, and I feel as anxious about it as my first uni day. haha =)

    Have a wonderful week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would like to get a Macbook pro! But it's too expensive for me... And I played to GTA V! It's fun, and amazing!
    If you want, you can follow me on Bloglovin and google friend connect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do cost quite a bit but are worth it! :) xx

      Delete
  32. Oooh - This Nars Laguna, looks amazing! Definitely want that <3

    S xx
    Friday is Forever Blog

    ReplyDelete