L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

08:43

If there's one thing that been reviewed over and over again in the beauty world is this. I first heard about this product on Youtube and since then its been really hyped up in the blogger world. I know i'm really late to trying and reviewing this but I thought i'd give my opinions anyways.




The product claims to 
                                    1. Dissolves make - up
                                    2. Unclogs pores and removes impurities 
                                    3. Tones and soothes skin
                                    It also claims its suitable for sensitive skin

Starting with "dissolves make-up' claim, I have to say it really does take my make-up off. Theres no harsh rubbing involved, it just simply glides over the skin taking the make up. However, I must say it is quite average when removing make-up. Compared to the previous make-up remover I used Garnier Simply Essentials 2 in 1, I believe that that L'Oreal remover doesn't do as good of a job when it comes to removing make up. Another thing I found was that i'm using a lot more product with the L'Oreal compared to the Garnier. The Garnier lasted me from late September to the end of December whereas the L'Oreal one was half gone in about a month.

Moving onto the second claim, it must unclog pores and removes impurities to a certain extent however if you want top results, using items such as a Clarisonic would be much better.

The last claim I totally agree to. This product feels so light and refreshing on the skin. It doesn't feel too chemically (if that makes sense) and after I use this my skin just feels so soothed. This product can be compared to as light as water because it's just so lightweight. However, it does have a weird almost like rubber smell, that's not enough to put me off for using it but thought i'd just point that out.

I have very sensitive skin and what I found out about this was every time I used it, I would break out insanely. I stopped using this product after a while and my skin became clear for a long time. I recently use it again and by no surprise, it caused a massive breakout. Unfortunately this means I have to stop using this product but even if this product didn't break me out, I would still go back to my trusty Garnier as I feel it does a much better job and it's a lot kinder to my skin.

Overall I do think it's a good product but not a great product.

Social Media
Twitter - adaliascloset
Instagram - Gurprittt

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I've heard really mixed opinions, I really want to give it a try though


    A little bit Unique Blog/Bloglovin/Instagram/Facebook

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review! I need smth like this now!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is the first time I heard about this product. Thanks for the review!
    ❤The Secret Life of Aggie❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear that this may not be a great product for my sensitive skin! Thanks for the review :-)

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete