January Sale Picks

08:40

Hello everyone!



Everyday I'm getting a new email from a different company exclaiming about their sale. So after looking through countless amount of pages, I've bundled up my top picks! Remember these are in the sale so if theres something you like, I would get it ASAP! I've also tried to create outfits using the sale picks but they're not the best due to the limited choices! I've also kept it down to my three favourite stores!


Missguided 

This is a very bold outfit which personally I would wear clubbing. Ideally I would have chose nude heels to keep the entire focus on the dress but these red lace up shoes are beautiful too! Ive also kept a simple clutch with some gold detailing.
Lace Bandeau Bodycon Dress
Plaited Rope Lace Up Heeled Sandals
Gold Plated Clutchbag

River Island 

For this outfit I tried to keep it dressed down but still glam. I love wearing jeans with cami tops, in my opinion, it makes the outfit look so put together. I've also paired this outfit with a pair of nude heels to tie in with the colour of the cami but this can be switched for a pair of flats.
Mid Wash Ripped Super Skinny Jeans
Nude Pink V-Neck Cami
Nude Leather Caged Up Sandals


Asos

I created this outfit for those who prefer a more laid back look. I kept the colours of this outfit to greys and black and I would probably wear an outfit like this when I quickly want to piece an outfit together and head out the door!
Black Skinny Jeans Extreme Rips
Tokyo Laundry Checked Shirt
Converse

So that concludes some of my sale picks! Comment down below what item was your favourite and also what products you bought in the sale.

Thanks for reading!

Adalias Closet 


You Might Also Like

37 comments

  1. Lovely inspiration :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Its so handy because their selection is so large xx

      Delete
  3. I love so much the second outfit, so easy and so chic!
    IMPOSSIBILE FERMARE I BATTITI //PAGINA FB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first outfit! Lovely post, really enjoyed it!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, thanks for checking out my page! I love yours, do you want to follow each other?
    Let me know by commenting on my blog! Lucy xox
    http://lucylikespineapple.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your River Island picks! Yes to sales!

    May | THE MAYDEN | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these sorts of posts! The red shoes are gorgeous xx

    Lauren || shynature.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looove ripped jeans atm! Not too many rips just a good amount!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. subtle rips are my favourite type too xx

      Delete
  9. love this post! It's so on trend :)
    http://means-wisdom.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love River Island too!
    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love you :) Happy New Year!

    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/12/indifference.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. great inspiration ! :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmmm...sales...the magic word hahaha! Love your Missguided outfit, I'd wear that anyday! <3

    xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get so excited when I see they're up! aha xx

      Delete
  14. Oooh, such beautiful looks! Love the inclusion of fancy to casual styles :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  15. The red and gold shoes are amazing! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love sale picks, can't beat a bargain! Your asos choices are lovely, I love the distressed denim!

    Www.fallonrachelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the jeans you picked out! I nabbed some tops in the sales because I never have any smart ones!xx

    oneandthesame.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh, I love your picks :) They're really stylish and adorable :)

    Feel free to enter my giveaway ;)
    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.com/2016/01/giveaway-40-voucher-for-born-pretty.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great inspiration!!
    https://theoutfitlookbook.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the red dress and the beige cami!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts